Post-Processing Powder Removal for Additive Manufacturing Metal Parts
Design & Manufacturing of value-added additive post-processing equipment
Extensive experience in residual metal powder removal from 3D printed parts, especially those with complex internal geometries
Over two dozen successful installations with great results & proven reliable operation
Customization available, including machine capacity, part handling, automation, & fire protection
Powder Evacuation Cabinet - PEC Series
- Product Data PEC-M2-WC PEC-ML-WC PEC-XL-WC
- Part Envelope (mm x mm x mm) 250 x 250 x 250 500 x 500 x 500 800 x 400 x 500
- Weight Handling Capacity (pounds) 475 3000 3300
- Advanced portable and stationary vacuum equipment specifically-designed to serve additive manufacturing processes and spaces.
- Extensive and wide-ranging product line serves virtually any type of application.
- Both dry and wet-type products available.
- NFPA compliant designs assure that codes and regulations related to combustible dust are met.
- Designs suitable for use in areas with many different hazardous area classifications.
- Factors such as material loading, local power supply, and other factors lead to selection of the proper product.
- Contact us today with your particular needs and we will select the right piece of equipment for the job.
AirPro has been very receptive to design changes to their machines. The engineers working at AirPro are very solution-driven. They also stand by their product. In the event we do have an issue with one of the machines the response time to get it back up and running has been amazing.
Manufacturing Project and Initiatives Specialist , Major Aerospace and Additive Manufacturing Solutions Provider